and then people get really weird like ‘for all we know the person who will develop a cure for incurable diseases might have been aborted’ and i’m like for all you know the person who will develop a cure for cancer is alive and will never learn to read past an 8th grade level because finding food to eat and sleeping in an apartment with no hot water distracts them from their studies so plz.
based on a tweet from the #awkwardbreakup tag for the Tonight Show staring Jimmy Fallon - we were going through them and reading the tweets and found something along the lines of: “I still see my ex-boyfriend all the time for holidays because I’m dating his dad.”
So like. Older!Dad!Blaine and Kurt, who used to date Blaine’s son. Enjoy this weirdness. age!difference
Kurt meets Blaine because first, he dates his son.
Jamie Anderson is a cute freshman that Kurt meets his senior year. Kurt is 22, nearly 23, and Jamie is just 18 (soon to be 19) and Kurt isn’t sure it’s going to work out, but Jamie is pretty nice and adorable. Kurt has only dated two other people before at college. The first was Adam, and a senior when Kurt was a freshman (so the very same situation Kurt finds himself in now). The second guy is Gregory, who is actually a TA in Kurt’s Junior dance class and once again, a few years older than him.
So Jamie is the first younger guy he has the desire to date. But he’s certainly charming and mature for his age. Kurt finds it adorable when he found Jamie standing in the hallway on his first day at NYADA looking at a schedule and frowning.
"Looks like you need some help," says Kurt.
Jamie was absolutely relieved to hear that. After Kurt directs him to his class and they make arrangements to meet up afterwards for coffee, Kurt finds that he is attracted to him.
The way Blaine handled Tina’s breakdowns and temper tantrums leads me to believe Kurt is going to be the strict parent when they have kids.
Their daughter will throw a fit in the store because they won’t buy her the doll she wants. And Blaine starts off all nice like “honey…
can someone write fic of blaine getting on skype immediately and basically begging kurt to whip his dick out because he’s just been so surrounded by boobs and hetero hE’S DROWNING
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.